Monday, February 18, 2013

Creamy Avocado Pasta!


This recipe was from Angela and her amazing blog!  www.ohsheglows.com

She is a truly amazing genius in the kitchen!  SO creative with healthy ingredients!

Here how I made her 15-Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta!


First I cook the pasta, whole wheat! or DeBoles Jerusalem Artichoke :)
Then I prepare the sauce -- super easy!  No cooking even!

Combine until smooth in a food processor:
1 1/2 avocados
4 packets of True Lemon (that stuff rocks!) + 1/4 water (or juice of 1/2 a lemon)
1 heaping tsp garlic, minced
2 tsp basil (I use 2 cubes of Dorot's) I also LOVE Dorot's frozen herb cubes!
Salt and pepper, to taste
Tbsp extra virgin olive oil (optional)

Drain pasta, mix sauce and pasta in pasta pan, and enjoy!

Pairs perfectly with a sweet potato!

Now you see it!


Now you don't!
Huge hit for our family of five!



COMMENTS: What quick and easy pasta dishes do you love?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...