Mango Peeling Made EASY!
Step By Step How to Peel a Mango
- Cut off stem so you have a flat base.
- Cut off two large sides of the fruit, parallel cuts on each side of the flat, oval, disc pit.
- Hold a mango side piece, outside of mango resting in palm of your hand.
- Hook a bit of mango skin on outside of a beer glass.
- Pressing hard on glass, and slide mango down the side.
- Bite into your perfectly peeled mango piece or chop as you like. Yum, yum!
Crazy Russian Hacker has lots of other cool tricks with kiwi, ice cream, watermelon, and more!
You're very welcome for all the extra beta carotene and phytochemicals you'll get now that you can eat fresh mango with such ease!