|Slushy Spritz Spheres!|
Lucky 7 Benefits of Frozen Vegetables and Fruits
- Fast -- pre-cleaned and cut
- High in nutrients -- picked and flash frozen at perfect ripeness
- Perfectly ripened -- until the moment you need them!
- Won't go bad -- no wasted food or money
- No added salt -- 2 cans of veggies exceed a healthy daily sodium intake/limit
- High value -- overall prices are great, especially at Costco, and you aren't buying any waste (peels, etc)
- Delightfully delicious dessert -- frozen fruit pureed, or as is :)
- Mangoes (slippery to peel and chop myself)
- Peppers and onions (oh, the tears!)
- Broccoli (from Costco, you get organic and all florets -- awesome!)
- Cherries, berries (the most delicious candy!)
BONUS: chopping fresh herbs yourself and freezing for later is one of my favorite useful tips! Just last night, I refilled my cilantro supply!
COMMENTS: Frozen, the movie, love it or hate it? I most enjoy my kids belting out the songs together ...including my little boy :)