Friday, February 17, 2012

Healthy Friendly's Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Sundae

I can't help myself -- can't keep from sharing!  This is SO yummy!


Reminds me of my favorite childhood peanut butter cup ice cream sundae -- we used to go to Friendly's for our birthdays, and I always got this: Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Sundae!





Healthy Peanut Butter Cup Sundae

Greek yogurt, plain, non-dairy
Natural peanut butter

Prepare Laraball recipe, but make THIS recipe before you shape your balls. Serve yourself a bowl of plain Greek yogurt. With a spoon, stir in some Laraball crumble and peanut butter. Don't mix really well, just swirl it in for a second. Enjoy!

Looking for other ways to eat your GREEK yogurt, click here!

Benefits of Greek yogurt are there too!

SHARE IF YOU DARE!  What fun are you up to this weekend?  I am excited for my birthday!  And I'll be getting my hair cut, a fun treat!  And getting my passport renewed, fun because if the trip it's for!

3 comments:

Kayleigh Re said...

YUM! Does greek yogurt freeze well, say, if I wanted a slightly colder treat? :)

Shannon said...

Yum! I'm going to try this! :)

@b minor Yes! Greek yogurt freezes well and tastes awesome wheny slightly frozen! :D

Fresh-You said...

Thank you Shannon! I think it must freeze well b/c Yasso Bars are delicious!!! Sorry, Shannon if you can't get 'em :( I have a post about them: http://fresh-you.blogspot.com/2012/01/dreamy-sicles-yasso-bars-does-bart.html

Hope you girls enjoy! I think I will make this for my birthday today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...