Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chocolate Cherry Torte Mousse

Hope your valentine treated you sweetly!  If you are still wanting MORE, try this!

Lick your lips, super-SAVORY!!




This is the Chocolate Cherry Torte Laraball version of Power Pudding!

Chocolate Cherry Torte Mousse

1 avocado
1/2 c almond milk
1/2 c walnuts
1/2 c dried cherries (unsweetened is ideal!)
1/4 c unsweetened cocoa
1/8 tsp salt

Blend all ingredients in food processor until smooth!

Makes about 4 1/2 c servings of thick and creamy, tart, sweet, and savory mousse!

Best eaten right away!

Plus, check out these super-cute, easy, heartsy crafts we did today!  Happy Valentine's Day!




SHARE IF YOU DARE!  Do you find crafts online?  What is your favorite, easy, craft that you have found?  I like to search in google under "images" to see what I want fast -- often that's all I need!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

What a yummy looking treat! :) I love that its healthy too. I must get my hands on some avocado so I can try making this! :)

Fresh-You said...

Awwh, thank you Shannon! Avocados are awesome! I want to try your blueberry muffins! They look delicious -- and very pretty! http://healthifulbalance.blogspot.com/p/recipes.html?recipe_id=6015191

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...