Monday, January 30, 2012

Parfait for Today!



I enjoyed yesterday's parfait so well, I tried a new one today! I made PB&J Poppers with walnuts instead of peanuts, and I added some chia seeds!

So this is it!

1/2 c walnuts
1/3 c raisins (avoid Dole -- there is added sugar!)
1/8 c dried cherries (tell me if you find unsweetened!)
1-2 Tbsp chia seeds

Grind above ingredients with a food processor for 3-4 minutes, until well blended.

1/2 c non-dairy Greek yogurt

Top yogurt with 1-2 Tbsp of above mixture.
Add banana slices, about 1/2 a banana.

Top with a few more crumbles, and enjoy!

If you like this treat, you can check out this Choco-Candy Apple Pafrait!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?  What is your favorite blog?  Do you write one that you want to share?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...