Monday, February 1, 2016

How Not to Die! by Michael Greger

!!!!!!!!t.I wholeheartedly recommend this book to EVERYONE I know and care about! So of course I sharing it here is a must! I trust completely in Dr Michael Greger.



Dr Greger (Food As Medicine, and instant best seller How Not to Die) This man is an amazing advocate of human beings! According to Dr Greger, we each have a big responsibility to feed ourselves and our families the most nourishing foods that can keep us living well, well into our years, and avoid all of the troublesome, yet avoidable Western diseases, such as many cancers, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's, arthritis, and the other many inflammatory diseases. His book was just released in December and is already being translated into many languages!


Dr Greger, author of How Not to Die's An Anatomy of How Not to Die


On Amazon.com, you can even "look inside"...there are a lot of pages that you can read through before you buy the book, but having the whole thing at home, may be the nutrition bible for health and happiness forever more! Plus, every dollar made from book and all of Dr Greger's DVDs goes to charity

Here is a random collection of posts in which I have cited or often discussed Dr Michael Greger! I am so very grateful that he has compiled this amazing book for all to learn the way to beautiful health!

COMMENTS: Please come back and share here what you enjoy most about this book! Comments on my posts help more people to see the post, and therefore, more people will see this awesome book! Though my impact on health, compared to Dr Greger, is quite small, I want to help too, as much as I can! Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...