Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Peach and Oat Hotcakes and My New Awesome Ozeri Pan!

I can't make these fast enough for my kids, or me!  Simply sweet and fresh taste, yum!

I used My Whole Food Life's Melissa's recipe for Apple Cinnamon Waffles as a starter to make this pancake recipe!  Thank you Melissa!


Peach and Oat Pancakes

1 c whole wheat flour
1 c oats, ground
1 t cinnamon
1 t baking powder
1/2 t nutmeg
1 c nectarine, pureed (or apples, peaches, mango, blueberries, pumpkin...any fruit perhaps!)
1 c almond milk
1 T flaxseed, ground with 3 T warm water
1 t vanilla

Mix the dry ingredients (top five).  Separately mix the wet ingredients (last four).  Make a well in the dry to pour in the wet, and mix. I use an Ozeri non-stick and non-Teflon pan, which my hubby recently gave me as a gift, pancakes without oil :).

The Ozeri pan has a ceramic coating so food won't stick to it with no use of oil, and no heavy metals or chemicals.  It is a really awesome pan and you barely have to clean it!



Maybe this pan with be on your wish list in the future!




YUM!  Peach and Oat Hotcakes!



COMMENTS: What new gadgets in your kitchen are making you smile?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...